The meeting will be held at the Churchill County School District Administrative Office, Old High School, 690 S. Maine St. If you are attending the meeting in person, you must cover your face.
Use this URL to join the meeting: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8289869491475531020
You will also receive a dial-in number after you register if you need to use your phone’s audio for the meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about registering for the webinar.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person or electronically through GoToWebinar.
• For discussion and possible action: Approval of audited financial statements for year-end June 30.
• For discussion and possible action: approval of the report on the agreed procedures (audit) of the student’s activity.
• For presentation and discussion: fall MAP report (written report provided)
• For presentation and discussion: Report on graduation rate.
• For discussion and possible action: Process of school performance plans and presentation of school performance plans.
• Discussion and possible action: Updates to the capital improvement plan.