BSEB Bihar Board Class 12 Exams 2022: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is ready to start BSEB Intermediate or Class 12 exam from 1st February 2022. As per official notification, BSEB Bihar Board Exam 2022 for Class 12 will start on 1st February and will end in February. 14, 2022. Exams will be conducted at designated BSEB exam centers across the state.Also Read – Indian Army AMC Recruitment 2022: Notification for 47 Group C posts; Apply from this date | Check details here
The BSEB said that the 10th and 12th Bihar Board exams will be held in two shifts on the exam days. While the first shift will start at 9:30 a.m. and end at 12:45 p.m., the second shift will run from 1:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. 15 minutes will be given to them. However, during the extra time, students can read and analyze the document and plan their answers. They will not be allowed to write their responses during this time. Also read – SAIL recruitment 2022: walk-in interview for 14 positions due to start on February 7; Check eligibility and vacancy details
BSEB Bihar Board Class 12 Exam Schedule 2022 Read also – BEML Recruitment 2022: notification for Group A posts on bemlindia.in; Apply before February 9
|February 1, 2022||Mathematics, Hindi|
|February 2, 2022||Physics, English|
|February 3, 2022||Chemistry, Geography, Agriculture|
|February 4, 2022||English (105/14 & 205/223), History, Trade Paper I elective|
|February 7, 2022||Biology, Political Science, Business Studies|
|February 8, 2022||Hindi (106/125 & 206/224), Economics|
|February 9, 2022||Psychology, Entrepreneurship, Languages – Urdu, Maithili, Sanskrit, Prakrit, Magahi, Bhojpuri, Arabic, Persian, Pali, Bangla|
|February 10, 2022||Music, Basic course, Interior sciences, Commercial test with option 2|
|February 11, 2022||Sociology, NRB, Commercial test with option 3|
|February 12, 2022||Accounting, Philosophy, MB Alt Eng., MB Maithili|
|February 14, 2022||Language dissertations, Professional dissertations|
For the convenience of students, we have mentioned all the important guidelines here:
- Students must bring their own disinfectant.
- Note that the BSEB Class 12 admission card is the most important document you need to bring to the exam hall.
- All examination rooms must be properly disinfected.
- It is mandatory to wear face masks.
- The shift review will be conducted in strict adherence to covid-19 guidelines.
- Candidates must report to the exam center 30 minutes prior to the presentation time.
- Cell phones, electronic devices, headphones and any other electronic gadget are strictly prohibited inside the exam room.