??College of Nutrition??
Type of Contract : Fulltime
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with a PhD. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field related to nutrition or related fields and specialized nutritional epidemiology, community nutrition, big data research and analysis or a related discipline, which will contribute to our international research profile and will provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a transversal environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Nutrition at Taipei Medical University.
NTD $ 71,810 ~ NTD $ 111,810 per month + benefits
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field related to nutrition or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have expertise in areas relevant to community nutrition, nutritional epidemiology, sports nutrition, geriatric nutrition and demonstrate proven experience in large-scale publications.
- With experiences in nutritional or interdisciplinary research, projects and publications and research excellence.
- Preference will be given to applicants with post-doctoral training or relevant professional experience of at least 3 years.
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, research experiences in leading large projects, writing research projects and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and cultivating talent
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, teamwork ability and international exchange and cooperation skills
- Excellent command of English and Chinese and enthusiasm for research, good communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application documents: Please submit an application package including the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of the education and professional experience diploma (any foreign diploma must be checked beforehand by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- List of publications
- A declaration of teaching interests with lesson plans
- Portfolio / previous teaching plans
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, regardless of their social background, age, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
For the application of our new full time positions, interested candidates please make a hard copy of your resume. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying âThe procedure for the employment and promotion of teachersâ and send the file by email to the department / course to which you wish to apply.
School of Nutrition and Health Sciences, College of Nutrition
Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St. Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Deadline and submission
For more information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Zhao at [email protected]